In this review, we’ll be taking a look at Everygame and its sportsbook, online casino, and other gambling offerings. Read on, and learn everything you need to know about this gambling operator, and whether or not it’s a good choice for you.
Overall, our experience with Everygame was solid. It offers really good odds on sports betting, and it publishes its lines at 10 PM ET, which is earlier than a lot of other operators and can provide an advantage to seasoned gamblers.
Pros & Cons For Using Everygame (Our Experience)
Want a quick overview of what’s good – and not so good – about Everygame? Here is a brief look at our takeaways from our in-depth review.
- Competitive sports & event gambling lines, which are released earlier than many other sportsbooks
- A huge number of casino games to choose from, with a particular emphasis on poker
- Great user interface that’s just as easy to use on mobile devices as it is on laptop and desktop web browsers
- Appealing sign-up bonuses for both sports betting and casino games
- A highly reputable company that is fully licensed and has been in business for more than 20 years
- Limited deposit and withdrawal options. Some withdrawals carry high fees
- Does not currently offer live sports betting, due to a platform overhaul that began in May 2019
About Everygame – What To Know About
Everygame was founded in Germany, and the Everygame website was first launched in 1996, which earns it the honor of being the first-ever online sportsbook. Since then, it has expanded quite a bit. In 2000, the first mobile version of Everygame was released, and it launched sports betting casino games, and poker on its centralized website in 2003.
Today, Everygame is still at the top of the heap when it comes to sports betting, though it’s now registered in Antigua. The Kahnawake Gaming Commission is responsible for issuing its license and is one of the most well-known licensing commissions for online casinos.
Overall, Everygame has a slightly old-fashioned website, but its functionality is still great. It offers fantastic odds, has plenty of betting markets, and provides an enormous variety of video-based casino games including poker, blackjack, and roulette, just to name a few.
Which Markets Does Everygame Cover?
Everygame covers a huge variety of markets. Currently, its offerings include:
- American football
- Ice hockey
- Horse racing
- Motor sports
- Stock market
Some of the biggest leagues covered by these betting markets include the NHL, MLB, NFL, English Premier League (EPL) UEFA Champions League, and UFC.
As you may expect, it supports all standard types of bets including 1×2, system bets, accumulator bets, and parlays. However, a few of the betting markets are a bit more limited when it comes to special bets. In tennis, for example, you can only bet on set winners.
Soccer, in particular, has plenty of special bets to choose from. You can bet on halftime winners, correct score, both teams to score, first half and second-half goals, and much more.
Odds At Everygame
Overall, LeoVegas offers excellent odds on its casino games. You can expect an overall odds quality and payout ratio of about 95.63%, which is higher than much of the competition.
They also have great odds on sports betting for major sports leagues like the English Premier League (EPL), which are in line with other major sportsbooks.
It also has a variety of different odds boosts and free bet promotions, which gamblers can use to win big on major sporting events. For example, you can get up to 2 free tennis bets and 9 profit boosts per week.
In addition, if you place an accumulator bet with three or more selections on ice hockey, football basketball, volleyball, handball, American football, cricket, or eSports, your winnings will be boosted.
Finally, through the LeoVegas partnership with LVFC (Las Vegas Lights Football Club), you can earn up to 12 weekly profit boosts or free bets when betting on soccer matches.
We found information about payout ratio/odds quality for the casino games, but there was no data about sports betting
Offers, Bonuses & Promotions At Everygame
If you’re a Canadian gambler looking for new sign-up offers, Everygame has some great deals. Here are just a few of the offers, bonuses, and promotions offered by this online sportsbook and casino.
- Rookie Raise – This welcome package for the Everygame Casino will provide you with a matching bonus of 125% for up to $1,000 on your first deposit of more than $20. You can deposit up to 5 times in total, and get more bonuses that add up to $5,555 in bonus cash. These bonuses are subject to a 30x wagering requirement.
- Everygame Comp Points – Every time you play in the casino, you earn 1 Comp Point for each $10 you wager. 100 Comp Points = $1, and you can cash in your points at any time.
- Sportsbook deposit matching – Everygame offers a 200% match up to $50, 100% match up to $100, and 50% up to $200 matching. Before withdrawal, these offers are subject to an 8x, 6x, and 4x wagering requirement, respectively, on odds at a minimum of -200 (1.5).
- $20 free sign-up bet – If you sign up and wager at least $20 within 30 days, you can get a free bet token valued at $20, whether you win or lose your bet. This bonus is subject to a 16x wagering requirement.
In addition, there are always plenty of limited-time promotions for both new and existing bettors at Everygame. You can see more sportsbook offers directly at the Everygame Website.